Our Team of Specialists Are Here For You
Ladera Ranch Optometry has been a proud community member for nearly 20 years! We offer personalized eye care services in Ladera Ranch, performed with state-of-the-art technology in our family-friendly environment.
We’re here to ensure that your loved ones have top-quality vision care. Healthy eyes are happy eyes! We offer eye exams for every family member, from smallest to tallest, and carry a vast selection of stylish eyewear.
Contact us to book your total vision experience today.
Total Myopia Program
Myopia, also known as nearsightedness, is a common refractive error that affects lots of children. Myopia causes distant objects to appear blurry and our team screens for myopia in each child’s eye exam. We work with you and explore myopia control methods that can help your kids enjoy clear, healthy vision.
We are also thrilled to announce the “Total Myopia” program!
The Total Myopia medical professionals and their dedicated team employ modern technology to assess, care for, and develop tailored treatment strategies for every patient. These comprehensive strategies include:
- Customized eye drops, soft multifocal contacts, and overnight lenses
- A systematic approach with scheduled follow-up appointments to help sustain eye health through consistent medical oversight and management
- Assessments aligned with the individualized treatment plan for each patient
- Thorough training on the proper usage, insertion, and removal of contact lenses
- An ongoing maintenance regimen for effective myopia control, with a focus on achieving lasting results
Book an Appointment
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed