Hydration Is the Key to Happy Eyes
Hydration is an essential piece of your overall eye health. When your tears do not provide enough lubrication for your eyes, dry eye disease can occur. Stinging and burning from dry eyes can be uncomfortable and at times unbearable, but help is on the way!
We want your eyes to be comfortable and happy, so please contact us for treatment options.
What Causes Dry Eye Disease?
Symptoms of Dry Eye Disease
The most common symptoms of dry eye disease include:
- A stinging, burning sensation in your eyes
- Mucus in or around your eyes
- Light Sensitivity
- Difficulty wearing contact lenses
- Blurred vision or eye fatigue
Relief for Your Irritated Eyes
Treatments differ depending on the root cause of the disease. However, the most common treatments for dry eye disease can include:
Book an Appointment
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed